Weathered off…

After yesterday’s landaways, the plan for today was for me to head off solo and land at Wellesbourne and Oxford.

I was at Brize and had completed most of the planning before Indi phoned me. She had spoken to Lynne (who was at Kemble) and said there was some bad weather over that way (the forecast was for heavy and possibly thundery showers all day) and that I was likely to get caught in some of this weather if I headed off.

While this was a little difficult to accept given the fact that I was sitting in the sunshine at Brize, it’s certainly true that it’s better to be safe than sorry.

So, I’m pretty much all planned for the flight, but we’ll have to postpone it for the meantime. Let’s hope this run of changeable weather comes to an end soon!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: