And as if it wasn’t hard enough to decide…

Well, the decision to switch is going to be difficult enough. But the weather didn’t help when it meant I couldn’t fly with the new school on Sunday!

New flight booked for Saturday, and one at Brize on Sunday with Chris.

Fingers crossed for good weather!

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


%d bloggers like this: